Dissertation research

As I have mentioned before, when Kate from Criminal Damage emailed...I replied asking her if she could give me any information for my dissertation research.

To my surprise and happiness, she replied with really helpful information!

She actually did her dissertation on a similar subject about 7 year so she referred to how useful she found the Dick Hebdige book, Subculture: the meaning of style.

To summarize;

- Information about who criminal damage see their target audience as.

- Whether they believe that people who wear criminal damage clothing do it portray a sense of personality or just because they like it.

- Contact details of another guy that she went to university with who she believes it would be helpful for me to contact.

Considering I'm really not very good at contacting or talking to people I don't know...I think this is definately a valuable bit of research! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment