Brief ideas 2...

I'm finding it hard to think of 10 good ideas...but so far I have;

(Already mentioned:...)
- Manchester book fair - a book based on idioms, similar idea to the book I produced for Leeds book fair...but better.
- Cards, wrapping paper etc. A paper based 'set' for Christmas, birthdays or valentines day.
- Charitee - based on the brief that were written for past years, a direct mail campaign for a charity...one that has a personal link with me.
- Lyrics and type - inspired by the exhibition, so the end product would be prints to be shown in a gallery.
- Surface/Pattern design - surface design that would appeal to children/design for children.

(New additions:...)
- Criminal damage - based on the information that I got sent by the company, produce a series of designs to be used across the spring/summer 2011 range.
- Book covers - re-design the covers of an existing series of books, and the promotional material to go with it.
- Positive posters - inspired by a competition brief I found online to design a positive poster around the theme 'A glass half full'.
- New York - I can't believe it took me so long to think that I want to do a brief about New York...I know that I'd enjoy it, so why not try. Design an illustrated travel guide.
- Threadless - t-shirt designs to be uploaded on to threadless and put to public vote. Although this is similar to the criminal damage brief; if I use the criminal damage I can't upload them for public vote, Therefore I would use a different theme for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment