Criminal damage

I admit, I had lost any hope in getting a reply from the companied that I had emailed but then a little ray of sunshine came...from Kate at Criminal Damage :)

Her reply was unbelievably helpful and it has basically wrote one of my negotiated briefs. Hopefully I will actually get to do it as a college brief, if not...I still intend to do it, as Kate said 'We would really love to see what you produce!' so why not!

She detailed the way that write briefs, what research they do and where they do it.

They are currently designing the Spring/Summer 2011 range and she listed all the things they are using as inspiration.

It was really encouraging to get a reply from them, as...they may not be to everyones taste, but they are a pretty succesful label!

She was really friendly and said I could email for any help I needed in the future...
So I thought, who better to ask for help on my dissertation, which is titled 'To what extent does style explain identity?' and I will be looking at clothing labels such as Criminal damage.

I haven't sent that email yet, because I need to find a good way to word it, but hopefully she will find the time to reply...and hopefully i'm not just pushing my luck!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment