Books...

The above book 'The illustrators guide to law and business practice'...I haven't bought this, but I might so that I have it for future reference as it actually quite helpful! Unfortunately, I'm not a very good reader...and it does have a lot of text...but it has a Lot of advice in it! With illustrations to make it a bit easier to get through.

This is the book that I was advised to get by Heart Agency - it really is helpful! I was quite dubious, I though they just told me to buy it because it was written by their director but its great.
A big positive about it, is that its set out like the 'How to be a graphic designer without losing your soul' which is another book I really like.

I'm not the greatest when it comes to books...but these are 2 great finds of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment