Get over it.

I have...to some extent...got over my anger/annoyance about my arm and figure I still need to do something!

So I've done my .pdf to send out and...as I can't do much else, made a nice geeky spreadsheet of the people I will send it to and their email addresses.

As I mentioned before, I'm not only going to email designers/illustrators, I'm also going to email companies that I would like to work with/produce work like in the future and ask them about the briefs that they set...and I'm also going to email some illustrators agents and see what sort of things they specifically look for in peoples work.

One particular person that I hope will get back in contact is Steph Baxter...she graduated our course 2 year ago and I really liked her work. I recently found her again because she was in the Lyrics and Type exhibition in London (I will do another post about that...) but she is really going in the direction that I would love to follow, so fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment