First Reply...

Excitingly, Keaton Henson was the first to reply to my email!

I spoke about Keaton in my PPD and enterprise presentation...so I was excited he replied! But then I had to open it, so I still had the fear that he would be like 'Don't bother bla bla bla'.

I should have more confidence and not be so negative because he didn't say that. Why would he waste time replying just to say that? lol.

To sum up his reply, he said;

- 'Your work looks really great, love the typeface stuff! '

- He personally believes art at college/uni to be counter-productive. Its his opinion so I accept it.

- 'Its important to develop a personal style and have your work out there in the world before you begin to sell yourself commercially'

- 'Never underestimate the power of the internet, and email people as you have me'

- He ended it with 'Hope that wasn't totally unhelpful'...but right now, I believe anything is helpful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment